Accounts Services

I offer a complete accounts service for sole traders and partnerships as well as let property accounts for UK or overseas landlords.

I am happy to give basic tuition in computer-based record-keeping FREE! to clients who are new to self-employment or to computers , and will also give one-to-one computer tuition for beginners at an hourly rate. Please ask for details.

Regretfully, at this time I do not offer auditing or book-keeping services, but I can recommend a book-keeper if you require one.

Standard Package 210
This is suitable for landlords letting property, most sole traders in service industries, sub-contractors in the building industry and other traders who do not require a balance sheet or keep stock. Included is one Personal Tax Return, Income and Expenditure account, and Taxation Computations, all prepared from information and records supplied either as a handwritten cash book or a computer spreadsheet.

Premium Package 305
This is for sole traders running businesses which require a balance sheet or to track stock, for high street retail businesses, businesses dealing in more than one currency and for partnerships. In addition to the items in the standard package, also included is a balance sheet and/or a Partnership Tax Return. Additional partners tax returns will be charged at the basic tax return price.

[Home][About me][Tax Services][Accounts][CGT][Seafarers][Property][UK Tax Info][Links]